If you’re a B2B sales and marketing professional, try these useful links to other resources and consultants.
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of “Don’t Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability”
- DH Communications, Inc. – B2B marketing communications and marcom copywriting services. Also see Dianna Huff’s MarCom Writer Blog.
- eMarketer – The world’s leading provider of ebusiness statistics.
- Industrial Clicks – Pay Per Click Marketing Management that can increase web-based leads, penetrate competitive markets, and target niche prospects.
- MarketingJobs.com – The site for savvy marketing professionals seeking their next career move. Sign up for Job Alert and get the hottest job openings from top employers emailed to you the day they are posted.
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- SalesVantage.com – The Internet’s only web directory & news feed designed exclusively for sales, marketing and advertising executives. Find all the suppliers and resources you need to do the job, in one convenient location.
- Sales Lead Insights: B2B Marketing Blog by Mac McIntosh
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- Smart Selling Tools – Anything that helps you keep track of where you’re at, communicate more effectively with prospects, know who to call & when, complete non-selling tasks faster, find new (qualified) leads, travel with a lighter load, or wade through your e-mails faster, can all help you sell more in the end.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
- Terrific Speakers – For other professional speakers contact Terrific speakers.
- United States Postal Service – From online postage to zip codes, everything you need to mail a letter is here.
- White Paper Source – the leading information source for white paper enthusiasts. Industry news, forum to discuss writing and marketing white papers.
Want to get your business-to-business sales or marketing resource listed here? Send an email to email@example.com and I’ll consider adding it.