If you’re a B2B sales and marketing professional, try these useful links to other resources and consultants.
- AcquireB2B – Mac McIntosh’s demand generation agency.
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of “Don’t Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability”
- eMarketer – The world’s leading provider of ebusiness statistics.
- MarketingJobs.com – The site for savvy marketing professionals seeking their next career move. Sign up for Job Alert and get the hottest job openings from top employers emailed to you the day they are posted.
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- Sales Lead Insights: B2B Marketing Blog by Mac McIntosh
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- Smart Selling Tools – Anything that helps you keep track of where you’re at, communicate more effectively with prospects, know who to call & when, complete non-selling tasks faster, find new (qualified) leads, travel with a lighter load, or wade through your e-mails faster, can all help you sell more in the end.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
Want to get your business-to-business sales or marketing resource listed here? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll consider adding it.